Looking for something healthy & easy to make for dinner tonight?
What about Steak Spice Salmon? Inspired by this salmon from Fed and Fit, I prefer to bake my fish and I LOVE BBQ sauce, so I decided to bring it all together.
I served mine with a big simple salad and some pan-fried Zucchini and had everything on the table in 20 minutes.
Scale as needed, but the receipe below makes enough for 2.
– 2 Salmon Fillets
– Steak Spice (to taste)
– BBQ sauce (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Pat dry the salmon filets and place in a baking dish. (I line mine with parchment paper or tin foil)
3. Sprinkle salmon liberally with steak spice.
4. Brush each fillet with about 1 TSP of BBQ sauce (just a thing layer). I use more because I love BBQ sauce.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, depending on size of fillet. Mine are usually done in 15 minutes if they are thin, closer to 25 minutes if they are 1.5 inches thick.
6. If you prefer your Salmon with a crust, broil for a few minutes before serving.