Clockwise from top left, inspired by the first snow of the season!
– I love this white blazer from BCBG. It would be perfect over a body con dress for holiday parties or something to throw on at night during a warm-weather vacation.
– I have a dress similar to this from H&M circa 2010 that I have worn into the ground. This red dress is great for a date night or Christmas party. The cut is gorgeous and should last more than a few years!
– I already bought this tee in two other patterns and have been rotating them throughout my wardrobe over the last two months. The top works with dark jeans for brunch (with a great statement necklace), black stretchy Theory pants for meetings, or leggings for lazy days. Plus, it is on sale.
– I have been looking for a high-quality leopard print top and this Equipment top certainly fits the bill. The high-quality (and price) makes it an investment, but one that is sure to last.
– I am currently on a black/gold combo kick, and these shoes would dress up any outfit.
– This super cozy sweater would be perfect for a long Netflix binge-watching session on the first day of snow, or worn with jeans and a great necklace to work.